Developing a rule of Life and will touch on the follwoing:
- Reading the bible
Different methods for interpreting the bible using:
- Exegesis & Eisegesis methods
- Interpreting in Context
- Rightly dividing the Covenants
Addressing who God is and will touch on the follwoing:
- Characters of God
- God's Righteousness
- The 10 Commandments
Terms of the Old and New Covenant:
- Issues with Old Covenant
-New Covenant/The Cross
- Life in the Spirit
We'll address the person of the Holy Spirit and the important role He plays in our life:
- Walking in the Spirit
- Fruit of the Spirit
- Gifts of the Spirit
To hear feedback and experiences so far
This session will address believers' identity in Christ:
- Who are we in Christ
- What's our inheritance in Christ
- The Anointing of Kings & Priest
- Jesus' High Priestly Ministryv
This is part 2 of our teaching on our identity in Christ .
- God sees us in the Spirit
- Christ's High Priest Ministry
We will address Sin in the flesh:
- What's sin in the flesh
- Condemnation & guilt
- Battlefiled of the mind
- Understanding our Righteousness in Christ Jesus
We will address condemnation
- What is it ?
- What part does the Law play ?
- How does it affect our faith walk
- How has Jesus dealt with it on the Cross
We will address Holy Communion.
- What are the benefits?
- What are the contraversy surrounding it?
We will address praying in Tongues
- What is it and how was it birthed
-- What are the benefits?
- What are the contraversy surrouding speaking in tongues?
We will address Spiritual Warefare & Amour of God
-Being strong in the Lord and in the Power of His might
- The pieces of the armour
- When and how to wield them